SMT Reflow Soldering Oven T962A
1. T962A Description:
The T962A is a micro-processor controlled reflow oven. The device is powered by standard 110VAC 50/60HZ (220VAC Model is available). User interface is implemented by way of T962a input keys and an LCD display. Pre-Set heating Modes are selected by user interaction with thermal cycle progress observed on LCD display.
This self-contained reflow station allows safe soldering techniques and the manipulation of SMD,BAG and other small electronic parts mounted on a PCB assembly. The T962a may be used to automatically "re-flow" solder to correct bad solder joints, remove/replace bad components and complete small engineering models or prototypes.
A windowed drawer is designed to hold the work-piece. Thermal cycle accuracy is maintained by closed loop micro-computer control with infrared heaters, thermocouple and circulating air.
The T962a is simple to use, the soldering process is completely automatic defined by pre-defined thermal cycles,
1) The T962A is a self-contained Micro-Processor controlled IC Heater and solder rework station.
2) Uses up to 1500 watts of energy efficient Infrared heating and air circulation to re-flow solder in a large 300*320mm area.
3) Parameters of Eight (8) Soldering cycles are Pre-Defined
4) Soldering cycles are keypad selected and progress displayed on the T962a LCD.
5) A single windowed drawer holds assemblies within the heating chamber,
6) The T962A design is ergonomic, practical and easily operated.
7) The entire soldering process is completes automatically from Preheat, Soak and Reflow through cool- down.
8) The T962A design is ergonomic, practical and easily operated.
9) The T962A is an economical rework solution from single runs to on-demand small batch production.
10) Light weight and a small footprint allows the T962a to be easily bench positioned transported or stored.
11) The T962A can solder most bosseyed or double-face PCB boards\' small parts, ie.: CHIP,SOP,PLCC,QFP,BGA etc; Can be used to the gum of the product solid, turning the circuit board hot aging, maintaining the PCB board and so on. Be satisfied to the needs of "academe", "smallorder run" and "extensively development of enterprise & company"
3. Technical Parameter:
Supply Voltage AC110V/ 50Hz AC220V /60Hz Putout Power 1500W Maximum Soldering Area 300×320 mm Temperature Range 0°C-280°C Cycle Time 1~8 min
4. Parts Inventory:
Description Quantity Illustration
T962A Main Assembly 1
110VAC or 200VAC 1
5mm Fuse, 10A 250VAC
Fast Blow (Spare) 1
This Manual on CD 1
5. T962A Initial Set-Up and adjustments:
1) Place the T962A on an appropriate level, insulated work area.
2) Make Sure the work space is well ventilated (exhaust fans may be necessary),
3) Allow at least 20mm between the T962A and its surroundings for heat protection.
4) Confirm the Work drawer opens and closes smoothly and without obstruction
5) Locate supplied universal power cord and connect same from rear apron to AC power.
6) Locate and press the power on button, the LCD will light, the T962A will log on,.
Press "s" button, the main menu will appear on LCD.
Press "F4" to Select English Menu
In the main menu
Press "F3" button selection different temperature wave. Example select wave1
Press "F3" button again, can see parameter about you choose the temperature wave:
Select: soldering paste sort, soldering temperature, time etc. example:
When selections are complete, then Press "F4" button to return previous page. Press the temperature wave that the"F1" key carries out to make selection automatically.
When it is ending, the work will shut down automatically, and the warning buzzer is working.
In the main menu page, press " F2"button by handcraft operation
Press "F1" button to start cooling, Press F1/S key again to stop. Press "F2" button to start heat up, Press F2/S key again to stop.
Wave Cycle Select
1.Press the "S" button to select operational interface after switch on, press the "F4" to select a different language category.
2.Following we provide eight different waves, please choose one according to your request. Press the F1/F2 to choose different wave, press F3 to look into different wave parameter, press 4 to confirm the wave you chose.
Wave one, use the same with 85Sn/15Pb 70 Sn/30Pb
Wave two, use the same with 63Sn/37Pb 60 Sn/40Pb
Wave three, use the same with Sn/Ag3.5; Sn/Cu 75 Sn/Ag4.0/Cu.5
Wave four, use the same with Sn/Ag2.5/Cu.8/Sb.5; Sn/Bi3.0/Ag3.0
Wave five, use the same with The red gum standard is solid to turn temperature wave,Heraeus PD955M.